Tuesday 26 May 2015

Diary of my Memories- Dr. Bharat Patel

"If you don’t get 100 Marks in Mathematics, you're not supposed to go home in vacations!"



As soon as the name of Vithal Kaka strikes the ears, we all become nostalgic and start remembering the days of our childhood. Vithal Kaka is still toady the symbol of inspiration for not only Charotar Education Society but for all the students who have studied in CES. Viththal Kaka focused on the overall development of the students along with their theoretical knowledge.

(Puja Vithal Kaka in front of the main building of DN High School)

He used to teach the students bicycle and encouraged them to take part in sports, used to take them to watch plays and also sent them outside to help the people. In this way, there are a number my childhood memories related to CES.

He used to take constant care about the health of the students and used to compulsorily feed us dates & ghee in the winter season. We were affectionately offered mango juice by Vithal Kaka & Ishwar Kaka and sometimes Leela Baa also used to feed us mango juice without their knowledge.

Vithal Kaka used to say that education is the base of the life and if we used to lack behind in our studies, he took strict action against it. I still remember when I got 99 marks out of 100 in mathematics, he ordered me to sit beneath the DN tower and threatened me that till I don’t achieve 100 marks in mathematics, I was no supposed to leave for my home in the vacations.
I want to give the credit of my success to Vithal Kaka and will be indebted to him my whole life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment